Roots blower daily maintenance and maintenance
Roots blower daily maintenance and maintenance:
1. Blowers should not be installed in places where people often enter and exit to prevent injuries and burns.
2. The Blower should not be installed in a place where flammable, explosive and corrosive gases are likely to be generated to prevent fire and poisoning accidents.
3. According to the direction of the intake and exhaust ports and maintenance needs, there should be ample space around the foundation surface.
4. When installing the Blower, check whether the foundation is firm, the surface is flat, and whether the foundation is higher than the ground.
5. When the Blower is deployed outdoor, a rainproof shed should be provided.
6. The Blower can be used for a long time at an ambient temperature of not more than 40 ° C. When it exceeds 40 ° C, cooling measures such as an exhaust Blower should be installed to improve the life of the Blower.
7. When conveying air medium, its dust content should generally not exceed 100mg / m3.
8. Precautions for operation and use
⑴ All parts of the Blower should be thoroughly inspected, whether the parts are complete, the tightening of the bolts and nuts, the installation quality of each fastener and positioning pin, and the installation quality of the intake and exhaust pipes and valves.
(2) In order to ensure the safe operation of the blower, no additional loads such as pipelines, valves, frames, etc. are allowed.
(3) Check the quality of the blower and motor.
(4) Check whether all around the base of the unit are solid, and whether the anchor bolts are tight.
(5) Fill the oil tank with the mechanical oil of the specified grade into the oil level line, and the medium load working gear oil with the lubricant grade of N220.
(6) Check whether the steering of the motor meets the requirements for pointing.
(7) A belt cover (protective cover) should be installed at the pulley (coupling) to ensure the safety of operation and use.
(8) Fully open the blower inlet and exhaust valve and turn the Blower rotor. It should be flexible to rotate, without impact and friction. Confirm that everything is normal before starting the Blower for trial operation.
9. Trial operation of blower at no load
⑴ Newly installed or overhauled wind turbines should undergo no-load test run.
The concept of ⑵Roots blower no-load operation is: put into operation under the condition that the inlet and exhaust valve is fully open.
(3) There is no abnormal odor or smoke and collision or friction noise, and the radial vibration speed of the bearing part is not greater than 6.3mm / s.
⑷ Running at no load for about 30 minutes. If the condition is normal, you can put it into operation with load. If it is found that the operation is abnormal, you need to do empty load test operation after inspection and exclusion.
10. The blower continues to run normally with load.
⑴ It is required to adjust slowly and gradually, take the load up to the rated load, and do not allow it to be adjusted to the rated load once.
⑵The so-called rated load refers to the static pressure difference between the inlet and exhaust ports, according to the calibrated pressure value on the nameplate. When the pressure of the exhaust port is normal, pay attention to the pressure change of the intake port to avoid overload.
(3) During normal operation of the Blower, it is strictly forbidden to completely close the inlet and exhaust valve. It is necessary to observe the pressure regularly to check whether the safety valve is exhausted when it is overloaded. Otherwise, the safety valve shall be adjusted in time to prevent overload operation.
⑷Due to the characteristics of the Roots blower, it is not allowed to directly return the gas at the exhaust port to the air inlet of the blower for a long time (changing the temperature of the air inlet), otherwise the safety of the machine will be affected. , Cooling measures must be used.
⑸ Pay attention to the position of the lubricating oil, check it regularly, and make a record to ensure the amount of oil.
The blower should not stop suddenly under full load. It must be gradually unloaded before stopping to avoid damage to the machine. Regarding the principle of emergency stop, users can draw up detailed rules separately.
12. The safe operation and service life of the blower depends on the correct and frequent maintenance and maintenance, and should pay attention to the seedlings of any accidents. In addition to the general maintenance regulations, pay attention to the following points.
1. Check the tightening of each part and whether the positioning pin is loose.
2. There is no oil leakage inside the blower body.
3. There should be no scaling, rusting or peeling inside the blower body.
4. Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation conditions are normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricant, and often listen to the noise of the blower operation, pay attention to whether the unit is operating under non-compliant conditions, and pay regular butter.
5. The overload of the blower is sometimes not displayed immediately, so pay attention to the increasing trend of intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine is operating normally.
6. Before disassembling the machine, measure the dimensions of each machine's fit, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original fit requirements are maintained after assembly.
7. For new machines or blowers after overhaul, the fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the use procedures. It is recommended that all oil be replaced after 8 hours of operation.
8. Maintenance and overhaul should draw up a reasonable maintenance system according to the specific use situation, carry out on schedule and make a record, it is recommended to overhaul once a year, and replace bearings and related wearing parts.
9. It is recommended that the blower overhaul be overhauled by our company or professional maintenance personnel.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods:
(1) There are contamination impurities on the impeller, causing the gap to be too small; remove the dirt and inspect the internal parts for damage;
(2) The gear is worn and causes large backlash; adjust the gear clearance, if the gear backlash is greater than 30% -50% of the average value, the gear should be replaced
(3) The gear is not fixed firmly, and the impeller cannot be synchronized; reassemble the gear and keep the taper fit contact area to 75%;
(4) Bearing wear causes clearance to increase. Replace the bearing.
2. Impeller and wall plate, top of impeller and casing
(1) The installation clearance is incorrect; readjust the clearance;
(2) The operating pressure is too high and exceeds the specified value; find out the cause of the overload and reduce the pressure to the specified value;
(3) The running temperature is too high; check the accuracy of the installation and reduce the pipeline tension;
(4) The casing or base is deformed, and the positioning of the Blower is invalid; check and repair the bearing, and ensure the clearance.
(5) Poor axial positioning of the bearing.
3.The temperature is too high
(1) Too much, too thick and dirty oil in the fuel tank; reduce the oil level or oil;
(2) The filter or muffler is blocked; remove the blockage;
(3) the pressure is higher than the specified value; reduce the pressure difference through the blower;
(4) The impeller is excessively worn and the gap is large; repair the gap;
(5) Poor ventilation, high indoor temperature, resulting in high inlet temperature; open vents, reduce room temperature;
(6) The running speed is too low and the belt is slipping. Increase the speed to prevent the belt from slipping.
(1) Inlet filter is blocked; remove dust and blockage from the filter;
(2) The impeller wears and the gap increases too much; repair the gap;
(3) The belt slips; tighten the belt and increase the number;
(4) Large inlet pressure loss; adjust the inlet pressure to the specified value;
(5) Ventilation leak caused by pipes. Inspect and repair pipes.
5. Oil leakage or oil leaking into the case
(1) The fuel tank is so high that it leaks from the drain port; lower the oil level;
(2) The seal is worn, causing oil leakage at the shaft end; replace the seal;
(3) The pressure is higher than the specified value; clear the vents, install a cock with a 2mm hole in the middle cavity, and open the cock under the wall panel;
(1) The voltage is too low; suspend the Blower operation and replace the high-power motor if necessary;
(2) The filter or pipeline is blocked; the blockage is clear;
(3) The clearance in the Blower changes, there is friction collision; analyze the cause of the clearance change and eliminate it, and repair
(4) The load is too large; check the cause of the load deviation and eliminate it, and adjust it to the rated load;
(5) Motor failure; repair the motor and replace if necessary;
7.There is abnormal vibration or sound
(1) The bearing is damaged and the clearance is too large; replace the bearing;
(2) Foreign matter enters the impeller hole to break the balance, or foreign matter gets stuck in the Blower; clear the foreign matter, and check whether the foreign matter damages the Blower;
(3) Friction and collision in the Blower caused by overload, overheating, etc .; Eliminate factors that cause abnormal working conditions, and check for damage to parts;
(4) Misalignment of the coupling; adjust the coupling;
(5) Too much or too little belt tension; adjust the belt tension;
(6) Loose bolts at the connection parts; tighten the connection bolts;
Summary: Mingfeng Machinery-professional Roots blower, blower manufacturer! www.sdmingfeng.cn Tel: 0531-83208349