Introduction of L series Roots blower——Mingfeng Machinery
Introduction of L-type roots fan
L-type roots blower is a high-efficiency energy-saving roots blower. It is the ninth batch of energy-saving products promoted by the country. It is a volume-operated blower. It uses a pair of involute waist-shaped wind blades to convey gas in a synchronous rotation. When the air supply resistance changes, the flow rate remains unchanged. L series Roots blower parts have strong passability, high standardization, reasonable structure, high efficiency, and stable and reliable use. User selection, installation and maintenance and spare parts are easy. Its performance coverage is wide, the flow rate is from 0.6m3 / min to 711m3 / min, and the pressure rise is up to 49KPa.
The main structure of L-type Roots blower The main structure and material of L-type Roots blower: This type of Roots blower is mainly composed of six parts: shaft, impeller, bearing, synchronous gear, coupling, and sleeve. Impeller: The impeller profile adopts composite profile, high volume utilization factor, perfect meshing, less leakage, high efficiency, large flow and low noise. Bearings: 3000 type double-row radial spherical roller bearings are used as positioning end near the coupling end. . As the free end near the gear end, a 32000 type single-row radial short cylindrical roller bearing is selected to accommodate the friction generated during thermal expansion. The conveying medium of L-type Roots blower The conveying medium of L-type Roots blower is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand.
Specific advantages of L-type roots fans
1. The L-type roots blower is a volume-operated blower. When used, the flow rate changes little with the change of pressure. But the flow changes with the speed. Therefore, the pressure selection range is wide, and the flow rate can be selected by selecting the speed. With a large amount of gas, safe and reliable.
2. When the pressure is adjusted within the allowable range, the flow change is small, the pressure selection range is wide, and it has the characteristics of forced gas transmission. The delivery medium does not contain oil, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, the life is long, and the vibration is small. Safe operation and long service life are the major features of our factory's Roots blower products.
3. The impeller runs without friction in the machine body, no lubrication is needed, and the exhaust gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical and food industries.
4, Roots blower structure determines its mechanical friction loss is very small. Because only the bearing and gear pair have mechanical contact on the material selection, the rotor, casing and gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength.
5. The rotors of the Roots blowers in our factory have passed the static and dynamic balance verification. The finished product runs smoothly with minimal vibration.
6. This Roots fan has a high speed, and the gap between the rotor and the rotor, and between the rotor and the body is small, so that there is less leakage and higher volumetric efficiency. Our factory has strong processing and assembly technology, which can ensure reasonable and uniform gaps, which not only achieves high volumetric efficiency, but also does not cause friction in the body due to thermal expansion.
7. Lubrication uses the main and auxiliary oil tank splash oil lubrication, which not only makes the lubrication more reliable, but also effectively increases the service life of the bearing.
8. The intake and exhaust ports adopt a spiral structure and a silencer is installed to make the intake and exhaust pulses smooth, with small vibration and low noise. L-type Roots fan commissioning Roots fan must be debugged before use, so as to make effective use of Roots blower and make Roots fan better serve the production of enterprises.
The following is a detailed introduction to the debugging steps and precautions of L series roots fans.
的 Lubrication and cooling before commissioning Before carrying out no-load commissioning, the inlet and exhaust valves of the Roots blower are now removed, wrapped in clean plastic cloth, and stored in a cool, dry place. Before commissioning, inject the specified grade of lubricant into the gear box to the position of the oil mark, and the lubricant will perform lubrication and cooling at the same time; and inject a suitable amount of grease on the drive side. Roots fan no-load debugging Turn on the cooling water and lubricating oil pumps. After the water pressure, water temperature, oil pressure, and oil temperature are normal, start no-load debugging. Manually turn the car 2 to 3 times. After confirming the flexibility and no obvious blockage, jog the motor to confirm the correctness of the motor rotation direction. After everything is normal, turn on the motor and the blower runs. During the operation, pay attention to the oil temperature and oil pressure to ensure that there is no abnormality in the cooling water and lubricating oil. Measure the vibration and temperature of the motor and fan bearings at intervals. The no-load debugging time is not less than 2 hours. Load commissioning method Load commissioning (using air as the commissioning medium), install the removed inlet and exhaust valves, and isolate the inlet pipe with a blind plate to ensure the smooth exit of the outlet; use manual cranking a few times before driving, and feel comfortable; valve. Start the blower and load debug for 2h, during which the monitoring items are the same as no-load debugging.