Daily maintenance and maintenance of Shandong Roots blower manufacturers
1. The Blower should not be installed in places where people often enter and exit to prevent injury and burns.
2. The Blower should not be installed in a place where flammable, explosive and corrosive gases are likely to be generated to prevent fire and poisoning accidents.
3. According to the direction of the intake and exhaust ports and maintenance needs, there should be ample space around the foundation surface.
4. When installing the Blower, check whether the foundation is firm, whether the surface is flat, and whether the foundation is higher than the ground.
5. When the Blower is deployed outdoor , a rainproof shed should be provided.
6. The Blower can be used for a long time at an ambient temperature of not more than 40 ° C. When it exceeds 40 ° C, cooling measures such as an exhaust Blower should be installed to improve the life of the Blower .
7. When conveying air medium, its dust content should generally not exceed 100mg / m3.
8. Precautions for operation and use
• All parts of the Blower should be thoroughly inspected, whether the parts are complete, the tightness of the connections of bolts and nuts , the installation quality of each fastener and positioning pin, the installation quality of inlet and exhaust pipes and valves, etc.
• In order to ensure the safe operation of the blower, no additional loads such as pipelines, valves, frames, etc. are allowed.
• Check the alignment and correct quality of the blower and motor.
• Check that the base of the unit is fully seated and that the anchor bolts are tight.
• Fill the oil tank with the specified grade of mechanical oil into the oil level line, and the medium load working gear oil with lubricant grade N220.
• Check that the steering of the motor meets the pointing requirements.
• A belt cover ( protective cover ) should be installed at the pulley ( coupling ) to ensure the safety of operation and use.
• Fully open the blower inlet and exhaust valve and turn the Blower rotor. It should rotate flexibly without impact and friction. Before confirming all normal conditions, you can start the Blower for trial operation.
9. Trial operation of blower at no load
• Newly installed or overhauled Blowers should be run at no load.
• The concept of Roots blower no-load operation is: put into operation with the inlet and exhaust valve fully open .
• There is no abnormal smell or smoke and collision or friction noise, and the radial vibration speed of the bearing part is not greater than 6.3mm / s .
• Run at no load for about 30 minutes. If the condition is normal, you can put it into operation with load. If you find that the operation is abnormal, you need to do a test run after no load.
10. The blower continues to run normally with load.
• It is required to adjust slowly and gradually, bring the load to the rated load, and do not allow it to be adjusted to the rated load once.
• The so-called rated load refers to the static pressure difference between the inlet and exhaust ports, according to the pressure value on the nameplate. When the pressure of the exhaust port is normal, pay attention to the pressure change of the intake port to avoid overload.
• During normal operation of the Blower, it is strictly forbidden to completely close the inlet and exhaust valve. It is necessary to observe the pressure regularly and check whether the safety valve is exhausted when it is overloaded. Otherwise, adjust the safety valve in time to prevent overload operation.
• Due to the characteristics of the Roots blower, it is not allowed to directly return the gas at the exhaust port to the air inlet of the blower for a long time ( changing the temperature of the air inlet ), otherwise the safety of the machine will be affected. , Cooling measures must be used.
• Always pay attention to the position of the lubricant, check it regularly, and make a record to ensure the amount of oil.
The blower should not stop suddenly under full load. It must be gradually unloaded before stopping to avoid damage to the machine . Regarding the principle of emergency stop, users can draw up detailed rules separately .
12. The safe operation and service life of the blower depends on the correct and frequent maintenance and maintenance, and should pay attention to the seedlings of any accidents. In addition to the general maintenance regulations , the following points should be paid attention to .
• Check the tightening of all parts and whether the positioning pins are loose.
• There is no oil leakage inside the blower body .
• There must be no scale, rust and peeling inside the blower body .
• Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation conditions are normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricant, and often listen to the noise of the blower operation, pay attention to whether the unit is operating under non-compliant conditions, and pay regular butter .
• The overload of the blower is sometimes not displayed immediately, so pay attention to the increasing trend of intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine is operating normally.
• Before disassembling the machine, measure the dimensions of each fit of the machine, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original fit requirements are maintained after assembly.
• For new machines or blowers after overhaul, the fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the operating procedures. It is recommended that all oil be replaced after 8 hours of operation.
• Maintenance and overhaul should draw up a reasonable maintenance system according to the specific use situation, carry out on schedule, and make records. It is recommended to overhaul once a year, and replace bearings and related wearing parts.
• The blower overhaul is recommended to be repaired by our company or professional maintenance personnel.