Common faults and troubleshooting methods
(1) There are contamination impurities on the impeller, causing the gap to be too small; remove the dirt and inspect the internal parts for damage;
(2) The gear is worn and causes large backlash; adjust the gear clearance, if the gear backlash is greater than 30% -50% of the average, the gear should be replaced
(3) The gear is not fixed firmly, and the impeller cannot be synchronized; reassemble the gear and keep the taper fit contact area to 75%;
(4) Bearing wear causes clearance to increase. Replace the bearing.
2. Impeller and wall plate, top of impeller and casing
(1) The installation clearance is incorrect; readjust the clearance;
(2) The operating pressure is too high and exceeds the specified value; find out the cause of the overload and reduce the pressure to the specified value;
(3) The operating temperature is too high; check the accuracy of the installation and reduce the pipeline tension;
(4) The casing or base is deformed, and the positioning of the fan fails; check and repair the bearings, and ensure clearance.
(5) Poor axial positioning of the bearing.
3.The temperature is too high
(1) Too much, too thick, or dirty oil in the tank; lower the oil level or oil;
(2) The filter or muffler is blocked; remove the blockage;
(3) The pressure is higher than the specified value; reduce the pressure difference through the blower;
(4) The impeller is excessively worn and the gap is large; repair the gap;
(5) Poor ventilation, high indoor temperature, resulting in high inlet temperature; open vents, reduce room temperature;
(6) The running speed is too low and the belt slips. Increase the speed to prevent the belt from slipping.
(1) Blockage of inlet filter; remove dust and blockage from filter;
(2) The impeller wears and the gap increases too much; repair the gap;
(3) The belt slips; tighten the belt and increase the number;
(4) The inlet pressure loss is large; adjust the inlet pressure to the specified value;
(5) Ventilation leaks caused by pipes. Inspect and repair pipes.
5. Oil leakage or oil leaking into the case
(1) The fuel tank is so high that it leaks from the drain port; lower the oil level;
(2) The seal is worn, causing oil leakage at the shaft end; replace the seal;
(3) The pressure is higher than the specified value; clear the vent, install a cock with a 2mm hole in the middle cavity, and open the cock under the wall panel;
(1) The voltage is too low; suspend the fan operation and replace the high-power motor if necessary;
(2) The filter or pipeline is blocked; the blockage is clear;
(3) The clearance in the fan changes, and there is friction collision; analyze the cause of the clearance change and eliminate it, and repair the friction part;
(4) The load is too large; check the cause of the load deviation and eliminate it, and adjust it to the rated load;
(5) Motor failure; repair the motor and replace if necessary;
7.There is abnormal vibration or sound
(1) The bearing is damaged and the clearance is too large; replace the bearing;
(2) Foreign matter enters the impeller hole to break the balance, or foreign matter gets stuck in the fan; clear the foreign matter, and check whether the foreign matter damages the fan;
(3) Friction and collision in the fan caused by overload, overheating, etc .; Eliminate factors that cause abnormal working conditions, and check for damage to parts;
(4) Misalignment of the coupling; adjust the coupling;
(5) Too much or too little belt tension; adjust the belt tension;
(6) Loose bolts at the connection parts; tighten the connection bolts;